商務 (简体字 & 繁体字) 中英語日常會話 15句子(2)
16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你方能認真考慮這件事,並盡快答覆我們。
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答覆我们。
17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.
希望能得到貴方的迅速答覆。
希望能得到贵方的迅速答覆。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望得到貴方的迅速答覆。
希望得到贵方的迅速答覆。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
希望貴方對這件事能盡早答覆。
希望贵方对这件事能尽早答覆。
20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
我方希望爭端可以通過友好談判加以解決,而不要仲裁。
我方希望争端可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。
21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我方期待著貴方早日解決這一問題。
我方期待著贵方早日解决这一问题。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
如能早日解決這一問題,我方將不勝感激。
如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。
23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望貴方能盡快解決索賠事宜。
希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。
24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望類似的麻煩將來不再發生。
希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待貴方能盡快報一個更低的價格。
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。
26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.
希望此事有一個圓滿的解決。
希望此事有一个圆满的解决。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望這件不愉快的事情不會影響我們今後的貿易。
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。
28. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
我希望此事不會影響我們將來業務中的良好關係。
我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。
29. I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望這筆生意對我們雙方都會帶來好處。
希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。
30. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
我們希望此事不會給我們的良好關係帶來任何損害。
我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。
Comments
Post a Comment